Wednesday, February 25, 2009

California and Ministry Partner Building...

Friends,

We are passionate about seeing God's church grow. Part of that commitment comes from partners sharing their prayers and resources for our effort. I spent a week in January sharing my vision for Koine Church and our financial needs to friends and family in California. Continue to pray as we seek God's financial support.

Grandma Betty, my wife Jenny, and Uncle Mike's cameo appearance in the background.

IMG_5581

Uncle Loren and Aunt Lynn! Great people and prayer partners

IMG_5585

1 comment:

Aunt Lynne said...

Hi Kevin & Jenny!
I JUST read your recent blogs and checked out the pics and went down far enough to see OUR pic! Cool!!
I'm excited about your new digs and the growing church you have. We're continuing to lift you guys up in prayer. God is good!
Lynne