Thursday, October 2, 2008

Curry Chicken and Psychology...

Last night was our monthly dinner. Melody cooked a great curry chicken dish! The best part about these dinners are all the new friends I get to meet. As seems to be the case, we like to invite our friends to our monthly dinner.

IMG_4992

IMG_4993

IMG_4994

Then, we played the mind-boggling game, "Psychology". And when I say mind boggling, what I mean is that I was confused and it took at least two rounds to even understand the rules. (Sorry it was a little blurry. Even my camera was confused)

IMG_5002

Of course, we ended the night with a fashion show. Having slipped on her mom's shoes, Emma decided that she is a runway model, and our dilapidated, stained rug, the catwalk.

IMG_5013

Thanks for hanging with us everyone! Great to meet new friends and see some old ones.

IMG_5016 IMG_5010 macon IMG_4999

No comments: